Saturday 7 January 2012

Badab War: Tactical Squad #2 wip


Continuing with the MK8 theme to keep my army looking unique, the first combat squad of Space Marines tactical squad #2 are built. The second half of the squad is not far behind with most members built with the exception of the lascannon, which is yet to arrive in the post. With this in mind, I should be on schedule to prime and begin painting tactical squad #2 from next week.


I am again making sure to have some movement in my tactical squads in order to try and capture some of the care free/aggressive attitude described in IA 10, so lots of space marines charging forward with knives drawn or shooting. I will again use cinematic effects in this squad as it was so effective with tactical squad #1.

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore