Wednesday 11 January 2012

Badab War: Sieging up my Minotaurs


Early birthday gift from the missus arrived this morning, in the shape of three Rhino dozer blades. This is good news as it means as soon as I finish the second tactical squad, I am ready to move on to some of the armoured units without waiting  for parts as I already have enough extra armour packs/Minotaur doors to spruce up my tanks. With all this bits I am hoping that the end result will visually push forward the siege mentality of the Minotaurs Chapter.


The lascannon parts have also arrive which means the 10th member of tactical squad 2 is now present and accounted for. The squad is in the base colour phase and I am intending to get the bronze complete by the weekend and move onto detailing. The Contemptor Dreadnought has not changed since last weekends post, but there are parts on the way to customise it. With any luck the end of this month should see two troops and an elite unit finished and ready for a 'glamour' shot, fingers crossed!

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th Legion

Inspired? Reinforce today with: Wayland Games - Discount Wargames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore