Thursday 13 September 2012

Wrath of Kings: Dancing Master


Trying not to fall back into bad habits can be very difficult when figures like this turn up. I have a tendency to get distracted by awesomely sculpted figures. So far the Wrath Of Kings miniature range published by Coolminiornot has not really hit the mark for me. They have very nice painted promo pieces (as to be expected) but the designs themselves don't really stand out to me, however today they released a figure that has caught my eye and wallet: The Dancing Master. 


This figure is listed as a limited edition and currently the CMON store has 21 left in stock. I did decide to have another look at the figure range after making this purchase and visited the official Wrath Of Kings site, but still I don't see anything that makes the figure range pop out to me to collect more, perhaps this is something to do with what I perceive to be a current staleness in the Fantasy genre line?

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore