Friday 11 May 2012

Terrain: Gaming Table #2 Airbrush Videos


I decided to add another layer of texture, using Vallejo Stone Effect Red Oxide. Once dried I undercoated the the boards in black undercoat before starting the paint job. I am also proud to share the first two 14th Legion videos ever. I have tried to include as much detail as possible, such as the colours used and corresponding numerical codes, so should you will be able to source the colours used more easily.

++Stone & Rubble++ 



++Ground Paint Scheme++



I hope you enjoy the videos and subscribe to my Youtube Channel, I enjoyed making these two videos and look forward to making more in the future.

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th Legion

1 comment:

  1. nice job... I still get my Airbrush Tshirt at http://airbrushow.com

    ReplyDelete

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore