Friday 7 February 2014

Warzone Resurrection: Mishima Characters & Another Meka


Hobby has been progressing at a much slower pace these last two weeks, due to some minor project shuffling and some stressful real life things that needed sorting. However it is full steam ahead with Warzone this weekend as I start putting some hard effort into my Mishima characters and a second Meka. As you can see from the photo, the figures are in varying stages of progress. Nozaki was originally ready to paint last week, but I noticed some nasty air bubbles around the right hand. That has now been filled and re-carved, while the sword just needs a little bit of sanding down to make it level. Extra effort but necessary as the faults were in very visible areas. Tatsumoto is sailing away in terms of painting, with a base colour and shade already applied, my hope is to get on with him and finish over the weekend, assuming I don't get distracted.


Finally we have Meka number 2. This time I have put some extra effort into the base to make it stand out a bit more. The Vulkan wreck makes for a very catchy bit of base decor that; once surrounded with foliage and the sort; will provide a cool story for the model as a whole. Naturally I will be doing a form of free hand on the Meka, I just need to decide on what and get some practice sketches in.

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th legion

Warzone Resurrection is a great game and miniature,check it out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore