Monday 24 February 2014

Warzone Resurrection: More Imperial renders & The Eradicator!


Prodos have been busy busy and some how this update managed to slip under my radar, these awesome pictures are a taster of whats coming up very soon. First up we have the Eradicator Deathdroid which is the heavy vehicle for the Cybertronic faction, this figure has been kept true to the design with of course the extra Prodos detailing. what I am impressed with is the sheer size of this figure, as it gives an indicator of what future heavy walkers will be like in terms of scale and quality, this also means that Prodos are keeping to their word of focusing on filling the final leg of their KS obligations. Although I am not a Cybertronic fan I am probably going to get one of these painted up for the display case.


Prodos have also decided to tease the Warzone community some more, with some additional render shots of the upcoming Imperial Mega Corporation, the final major faction in the game. While this is very exciting in itself, the best part of it, is we have a release date: 12th April which is Salute (London Wargaming convention) and I for one am very excited about this. I will be heading straight over to the Prodos stand on that day to make this my third faction!



In terms of company progress, Prodos shared some very interesting information last week. They have in fact expanded, the UK facility has moved into a larger warehouse and a new production facility has in fact opened in Poland with further plans to create a U.S based production and supply line. This is excellent news, as expansion after merely a year of being on the scene, is a good sign for the company.

So a lot of positive stuff coming from Prodos, which is cementing fan's faith that this is going to be a long term/ongoing thing. And what about me? Well the lights in the den are being fixed as I type, which means I can migrate shortly to the new room...so expect more Mishima, Bauhaus and of course my new gaming table!

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th Legion

Warzone Resurrection is a great game and miniature,check it out HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore