Monday, 6 January 2014

Gallery: Mishima Hatamoto


Wave 1 of my Warzone Resurrection pledge arrived on the 23rd of Decemeber 2013, but despite best efforts I was unable to make the necessary free time to paint them up until after New Year. I went for the classic Hatamoto colours scheme of midnight blue with some red armour and glowing green eyes to offset all the blue. I purposely exaggerated the eye glow due to the fact that the sculpts were so fine that in most cases it was impossible to paint lenses/eyes. The bases are custom made using, cork, sand and static grass and have been dotted with patches of snow; as I intend to carry the theme into my Bauhaus collection to represent a winter campaign between the two factions. I am not sure how visible it is but there are also gun casings on various parts of the bases and also one being ejected from a rifle. An excellent set of models and well worth the wait, I am looking forward to painting up the Tiger Dragons when they are released as they will have similar aesthetics to the Hatamoto.









Sadly I was unable to produce a decent video for these figures, the focus on my camera just did not like the multiple subjects spinning on the turn table. I am sure that as long as I stick to independent figures, I will be able to produce videos as normal.

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
Send The Eighth!

To keep up to date with all our goings on, like and follow our Facebook, Google + & Twitter pages.

3 comments:

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore