Tuesday 15 April 2014

Gallery: Minions Thrullg


An oldie from my Warmachine/Hordes collection, that I never got round to photographing. I found him today and decided that he was actually quite nice and so deserved a (quick) photo shoot. This miniature shows my first forays into using pigment dusts and clear resin for base work, the idea being to create a swamp like feature to unify the project.

I did enjoy working on the various beasts that the Hordes Minions list possessed, but as with most things sacrifices had to be made, in order to move on to other projects.







Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
Send The Eighth!
To keep up to date with all our goings on, like and follow our FacebookGoogle + & Twitter pages.
 
Inspired? Reinforce today and support the blog by shopping with:
Wayland Games - Discount Wargames





No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore