Wednesday 5 October 2011

Updates from the front

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Khador Bombardiers box set, these will fill a large void in my army lists (as well as the Demolisher). The unit is due this week and rest assured it will see a big reboot of both my Khador list and Warmachine gaming over the Autumn/Winter period. The Minotaurs are on slow burn once again as thoughts turn back to my Dark Angels (not Pre-Heresy). 

I would also like to take this opportunity to introduce a new blog: Planet Hulks. This is my latest blog charting the collecting of Incredible Hulk Statues and other memorabilia. It will also take a close look at display cabinet options which collectors from all genres will find useful. So if you like comic books, the Incredible Hulk or are just curious, please pay a visit to Planet Hulks.

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore