Tuesday 13 March 2012

Anima tactics: Getting back into the thick of things


I am notorious for picking up anything I like the look of when it comes to miniatures, the game at times is irrelevant to me. After digging around some of my old boxes I stumbled on my Anima Tactics collection, a motley assortment of figures I grabbed for the sake of (including 2 of the Ltd CMON Celia figures) some time ago. I did consider just throwing them back into the storage box; to be lost to the ages; but at the last minute changed my mind. After sifting through the boxes and blisters I discovered that I had more of the Black Sun faction than any of the others (lots of angelic type figures though), I believe these were the latest thing out when I was buying. 


So I have decided that Black Sun will be where I plant my flag, knowing nothing more than the fact they are some sort of cyber Necromatic type faction, which suits me just fine as I love the look of the figures. Now I am not thinking about games at all right now and of course the Minotaurs will still take priority, but I am looking forward to getting started on these lovely figures and eventually getting a full collection to grace my display cabinets.


I have already gone ahead and ordered the rest of the figures missing from my collection, I am especially looking forward to painting the Type-012 Hunter as it oozes character. I guess it was kind of a sign when my Morrigan order failed as I have been waiting two weeks now on an order confirmation with no response from the company at all(payment has not been accepted either!). So on that note I will take it as a sign to stick with the Black Sun.

The other Anima Tactics miniatures will be going on the eBay shop within the next two weeks.

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th Legion


No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore