Friday 23 March 2012

Badab War: Why Those Contemptors Are Late


My Minotaur Contemptor dreadnoughts have suffered massive delays recently, this is partly due to my concentrating on the infantry, waiting for bits, but mostly due to a bit of builders/painters block. Anyways here is the wip of my two Contemptors, I have taken a very Spartan look to the pair, giving them head dresses to denote their heroic status - after all great heroes still serve in death.



I sculpted the crests some weeks ago before starting my Black Sun project, but have not gotten round to finishing the various horse tails (laziness I know) since then. However even once I have completed those sculpted elements, there are still lots of little details I have yet to add/sculpt in order to make them individual and a little more Greco.



I won't lie, it will be some time before I put paint to mini in the case of these figures and that is purely because I want to do them correctly and not rush a job and be unhappy, however I am sure that once I have the figures to the image I have in mind, it will be worth the lengthy wait.

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore