Friday 24 February 2012

Badab War: Airbrush first attempt


++24/02/12 6 Days Till Deployment++
Been very busy this end trying to learn how to use the airbrush set and paint mixtures. After a lot of trial and error I finally found a colour that I like for the vehicles. I am not sure whether I will use this on Dreadnought models but for Rhino and land Raider chassis this is the finish I intend to use.







Still need to add a few more details but the main hull colour and post shade is what I am focusing on. I used a warm brown as to shade the bronze and applied the usual green for bronze oxidation. I think; like with the infantry; the colours only work together in the final stage once the green is applied as a deep shadow border.

So what do people think of my first ever airbrushed figure?

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th Legion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore