Monday 5 October 2015

Monday Previews!

 
Greetings everyone, it's Monday so time to have a little look at what the writers here have been doing recently.

Chris/DiStudios
Finally my new project is here! The release of Skarbrand has resulted in a bit of a Khorne revival for me. However rather than going the power armour route; like my old Khorne Berserker army from 2000; I have decided to go with a daemonic horde. Despite the fact it is a mono Khorne collection, the decision to collect was based very much on variety. Having a Chaos Daemon army actually gives me more gaming options, with lists available for Age of Sigmar, Warhammer 40,000 and Horus Heresy!


Right now I have one Bloodthirster built and ready for liquid green stuff, and a partially cleaned/built Skarbrand. A decent start I would say to my Khornate monstrous horde! However, waiting for me to pic up are twenty Bloodletters and Samus himself...

To see more of my work, please visit my Gallery

Sven
With the freshly released full rules for Darklands we've been trying to get a grasp of these very detailed and cinematic rule set. Our latest game saw the Infernii demons of Dis facing off against the furry Rhino-hordes from the North.


The game was decided in one brutal slamming and stomping assault of hellfirey death. It's incredible what kind of options these rules offer. As soon as we're more firm, I'll make sure to get an battle report on line.

To see more of my work, please visit my Gallery

An amazing photo from Sven and a new project for me, looks like it is a busy start to autumn!

Thanks for reading,

Chris/DiStudios
Send The Eighth!

To keep up to date with all our goings on, like and follow our FacebookGoogle + & Twitter pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore