Tuesday 13 May 2014

Site News: New Writer Joins The 14th Legion


It is my great pleasure to announce that Sven aka deadlydeceiver will be joining the 14th legion blog posting team. Regular readers will remember his excellent Kingdom Death work from last year, that were the focal point of the Reader's Submission articles for almost seven weeks running. The speed and level of work that Sven produces is phenomenal and I am sure his choice of non-main stream miniature products will appeal to a huge audience, Sven's upcoming first post will be up tomorrow and deals with the Mierce Miniatures line. I can't wait! Well enough from, time for Sven to 'formally' introduce himself...

Hi there, my name is Sven aka deadlydeceiver. I've been a passionate miniature painter, collector and gamer for over 14 years now. Rather unsurprisingly my first tabletop game was Warhammer and later also Warhammer 40K, but in the past years the gaming part of the hobby was reduced to rather rare private games and that freed more time for painting and new exiting miniature ranges. My current collection consists only of 2 of my previously 7 Games Workshop armies, a nearly complete set of Kingdom Death and fast growing hosts of Mierce Miniatures' Darklands-range. Especially with the rise of Kickstarter I came across new miniature lines and games that got me interested and which I'd like to share with you.

My active projects comprise Mierce, Kingdom Death and Warhammer Forge Chaos Dwarfs. In not so far future I'll hopefully be able to show some Imbrian Arts, Kabuki and Shadows of Brimstone models and might even return to my good old Dark Eldar once in a while.

Thanks for reading,

Sven
The 14th legion

To view Sven's previous works, please visit: Gallery #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore