Saturday 14 April 2012

Introducing Evi's Dark Eldar



I would like to introduce the newest member of the 14th Legion blog team: Evi, she is a new gamer who has been collecting on and off for around two years. She originally dabbled with a Warmachine Cryx army, but been enticed to Warhammer 40,000 by the malign forces of the Dark Eldar. Her articles will come under the title 'Evi'.




I decided to jump into the deep end and threw a large order in with Wayland Games, I am focusing on a mostly female gladiator army. I think the Dark Eldar range is really nice and appeals to me more than the other armies on offer, I decided to buy a box of Wyches, Hellions, a Raider and a Beastmaster (with Khymera). I think its a good amount of figures to start, enough to keep it interesting but also a realistic amount for me to work on, in spare hours.


I am happy with what I have built as I managed to get them done in one day, and more importantly without the need for assistance. I really prefer the plastic miniatures compared to metal as they are a little easier for a beginner to handle and work with. However I am a little nervous as it is coming to the painting stage, I am putting some time in research before I go ahead and start painting, Ideally I want them to have pale grey skin and purples and blue for the hair.

Thanks,

Evi
The 14th Legion

Inspired? Reinforce today with: Wayland Games - Discount Wargames 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore