Saturday 28 January 2012

Badab War: Tactical Squad 2 wip 28/01/12


A long time coming, but here is a updated wip shot of tactical squad 2, the shoulder pads arrived last week after being in the post for some three or so weeks (not the sellers fault in the end). My lack of work and posts has also been affected by the Dreadnought Assault dlc for Space Marine (Xbox)...once again I have been spending far too much time on my digital Minotaur then my plastic ones. With the new pads in place and painted up, the squad is starting to look as intimidating as the first tactical squad.


I am now sitting down to add the highlights to the bronze and with a little luck and no interruptions) will have the squad finished by the end of month and be ready to paint the figure chosen by you the readers via the poll above. I am now searching my bits box and sourcing materials from sellers to finish the third and final tactical squad (for now), and am looking forward to working through the Rhino's in early spring.

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th Legion

Inspired? Reinforce today with: Wayland Games - Discount Wargames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore