Wednesday, 16 September 2026

First ever Daemon Inks Studios Podcast!

Hi everyone, I am 'officially' back from holiday and am painting again. However before I start the weekly posts, I just wanted to share here my first ever podcast! This incarnation of the Daemon Inks Studios blog has been around since around 2010, and I have rarely, if ever shown my face, let alone do anything like a Podcast.

So if you are curious to find out a little bit more about me, the hobby or just want to see if I look like a bag of old troll pants, please check the video. If you are feeling particularly generous, maybe even give the video a like and the channel a follow. Grumpy Old Wolf is a really good asset to the community, providing high quality interviews with a whole host of painters and industries legends, as well as excellent painting tutorials. There really is something for everyone, whether you are grognard or a fresh faced recruit.

Many thanks for your time,

Chris 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore