Saturday 1 March 2014

40K: Imperial Knights Are Here!!


Defying all other temptation; including The Elder Scrolls Online Beta; I have started working on my Imperial Knights army! I ordered this last week and was incredibly surprised to see them arrive this morning, despite them being shipped only yesterday. I do have another one on the way from another supplier, but that one looks like it won't be arriving until next week, which is unfortunate as I have another more pressing Warzone related product to work on (more on that when it arrives!).


The first thing that came to mind, when I got the boxes was that the box itself was actually smaller than I anticipated, being around the same size dimensions as the Space Marine Storm Talon. At time of writing, I have only just cleaned and constructed the legs and they stand around the same height as a Contemptor Dreadnought. I am sure once the carapace armour is in place however, the figure will look incredibly imposing, I will get more pictures up at the end of day with hopefully a built Knight (or two).

This first batch of Imperial Knights will all be Paladins and I will be flying the colours of House Terryn, as I really like the colours!

Thanks for reading,

DiStudios
The 14th Legion 

The Imperial Knights and more are available from: Wayland Games - Discount Wargames

2 comments:

  1. Given that a storm talon is a 45 dollar kit it is pretty bad that the 140 dollar knight box is the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, while the model is a stunning piece, the amount of material you get, does not equate to the cost. It if were not for indie sellers, I would have been priced out long ago. Luckily there are quite a few alternatives now.

      Delete

Element Games - Wargaming Webstore